At Captain Rod's, we design and install custom permanent steel frame piers. The frame is welded together with no moving parts, and topped with your choice of decking to suit your needs. A variety of decking options are offered to best fit your needs. Pricing options include: Treated wood (permanent piers), Sure-Step (flood proof) offered for both removable and permanent piers, Lumber Rock (permanent piers) & Endeck (removable piers).
Endeck's beautiful 100% PVC Boards, sturdily designed for your decks, docks, marinas and boardwalks are clearly superior to wood and all composites on the market. Endeck boards and fascias offer just the right number of coordinated color choices to provide simplified decision-making. Manufactured to exacting standards, we've created a product that is resistant to stains, impervious to insects, safe against slippage and will rank at the top of the ultra-low maintenance spectrum.
Lumberock® Premium Decking is a collection of dimensional composite lumber profiles that are created through the combination of plastic materials and a mineral compound. Pairing these materials creates a non-porous, solid composite board that offers increased strength, decreased thermal expansion and total resistance to rot and insect infestation. The deep wood grain pattern on our lumber mimics the beauty of natural wood and resists slipping. Our deck boards are available in solid profiles for face fastening and grooved profiles for hidden fastening allowing you to create a seamless, smooth finish.
Sure-Step has been a leader in dock systems and walkways since 2001. Sure-Step is a UV resistant virgin polypropylene (vinyl/plastic) dock product that is not only friendly on your feet, but also a good friend to the environment. It’s unique open web chevron pattern design allows water, wind and sunlight to pass through it to aid in conservation of both the deck itself as well as the surrounding eco system. The vegetation around your Sure-step dock will remain alive and thriving and the force of the common incoming waves is greatly minimized by the unique design, keeping your dock stable through stormy weather. Sure-step’s light weight pieces are constructed with an interlocking system which makes installation just about as easy as it gets. The surface of Sure-step docks remains cool on hot days and slip resistant when commonly exposed to water.
The Sure-Step Advantage
- Attractive chevron design
- No fault spacing and alignment creates a uniform pattern
- Made from UV resistant virgin polypropylene
- Slip resistant for a safer surface in a marine environment
- Barefoot friendly- surface remains cool
- Available in three natural colors and three sizes
- Resistant to fading, twisting and warping
- High UV properties keeps dock looking new longer than competitors
- No wood fibers to compromise performance over time
- Strong Chevron pattern dissipates heat
- Proven test results by certified labs
- Quality built to ISO 9001 standards
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Quick and easy minimal waste installation
- Costs less than other vinyl decking and a high return on investment
- Maintenance free with no painting, staining or sealing necessary
- Easy clean up using any mild household soap