MAX Lifts are designed for maximum protection for any type of watercraft. These cable lifts make it easy to lift your boat, jet ski, or other vessels out of the water and keep it safe from harm.
MAX also offers a complete range of configurations, including bunk options, catwalks, motor stops, guide-ons, electric drive motors, solar power, canopy systems, and more.
Whether you have a inboard ski boat, pontoon, Fishing boat or cruiser, MAX has a lift for you. Each lift is designed to be the best in it's class, with features you can count on. All lifts in this class feature Nylatron® pulleys, tower quide rollers, stainless leveling cables, 84" tall welded towers, and industry leading lifting Heights to make sure your boat is out of the water and well protected.
Max Can provide lifts ranging from 1200 capacity to 8000lb Capacity.
Max have many accessories to fit all of your boating needs.
Golden Hydraulic Lifts
We weld all components that are not adjustable, which prevents premature loosening of parts and there is no contact of dissimilar metals in a salt water environment, we enclose our hydraulic shafts in our exclusive Air Bellow. The ‘Air Bellows’ prevent any harmful particles and marine growth from damaging the hydraulic cylinders, seals and shafts.
We use only Neptune AW Series Polyalkylene Glycol Hydraulic fluid. It is the only hydraulic fluid commercially available that passes the US EPA 40 CFR 435 static sheen test, is 100 % water soluble and meets the strict guidelines of the US Fish & Wildlife Service as non-toxic.
Lift Capacities available between 2,000lbs – 24,000lbs
- Hardened Stainless Axles with Nylatron Sleeves
- Highest Lift Travel at 6.5′ of Rise
- Long Range Wireless Remote with 2 Transmitters
- Marine Grade Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
- Aluminum Bunks With Rubber Capped Adjustable Inserts
- Hydraulic Cylinders with Stainless Steel Shafts
- Hydraulic Cylinder Shafts are Protected with the Exclusive Air Bellows
- Larger Structural Components Prevent Flex and Wear; our Lifts are much Heavier than all Others
- The Golden Exclusive Multi-Bunk can Accommodate V-hulls, Step-Hulls, Pontoon and Deck Boats, As Well As PWCs
- Optional and Removable Accessories Such as Adjustable Guide Poles with Cushions, Bumpers or Optional Walkways, Bow Stops and Wheel Kits (see accessories)
- Another Amazing Feature on the Tornado Lift is the Patent-Pending Air Bellow, a Rubber Device Placed Around the Lift’s Shaft so Marine Growth Can’t Grow! Marine Growth Can Be Responsible For Leaks in the Hydraulic System, But the Air Bellows are a Unique Feature to Prevent this from Occurring